Specializing at the beginning in the design of kitchen cabinets, Concept Can-Bec quickly developed commercial, industrial and institutional production. Now, one of our greatest strengths lies in architectural woodworking, which accounts for 50% of our business.
Our achievements include, among others:
- Covering the wooden part of the architectural cylindrical element of the
Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium;
- University of Montreal;
- University of Sherbrooke;
- Several primary schools;
- Centre Sportif Côte-St-Luc;
- Canadian Forces Base St-Jean;
- Sûreté du Quebec Boucherville;
- Bishop’s College in Lennoxville;
- Stanstead Customs Building;
- Casino de Montreal;
- Granby Zoo;
- Early childhood centers;
- Caisses populaires;
- Several hospitals, including St-Luc and Granby, the Montreal Children’s Hospital, the emergency ward of the CHUM;
- The Masterpiece Residences in Pointe-Claire and Ile-des-Soeurs.
In 2008, we produced more than 340 submissions.
Always on the cutting edge of technology, we have a digital milling center and two CNC saws. We are continuously working on business development, improved planning methods and increased productivity