Can-Bec was founded in 1994 by Jacques Viens. The company now has 35 employees. Our two factories are located in St-Paul d’Abbotsford along Highway 112 near Highways 10 and 20, 30 minutes from Montreal and 1 hour 15 minutes from Sherbrooke. Our strategic location is suitable for a large customer.
- Being the leader in custom-made furniture, meeting the needs of architects for special client projects.
- Laminating panels or other materials in a very short time and at the requested size.
- Developping and delivering displays that highlight the products of our customers, are easy to assemble and provide the best cost-benefit ratio.
Nos valeurs :
Our Values: Concept Can-Bec : the 5 R’s
- Respect the customer and supplier
- Respect for co-workers
- Respect for the workplace
- Respect for the environment (recycling)
- Respecting profitability
Interior architecture of the Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium located in the Olympic Park.